Imagination

Imagination is the beginning of creation.

Everything you see in this world
was first only imagined.

Imagining creates reality.

Man, through his imaginal activity,
literally "calls into existence the things that do not exist."

Man becomes what he imagines.

Become aware of what you are imagining right now.

As you imagine so is your life going to be.

Your imagination fulfills itself in what your life becomes.

Always use your imagination masterfully.

Imagination creates, conserves and transforms.

To live wisely we must be aware of our imaginal activity,
and see to it that it is faithfully shaping the end we desire.

Learn to control your own wonderful human imagination.
When you do, you will have heaven on earth.

Imagine better than the best you know.

There is nothing impossible to your imagination.

I imagine it to be.
I am still imagining it to be.
I will continue to imagine it to be
until what I have imagined is externalized in my world.