Be Who You Want to Be

You are that which you believe yourself to be.

Live in the feeling of being the one you want to be
and that you shall be.

If you would fall in love with what you really want to be,
you would become it.

Not a thing in this world can stop you
from becoming what you want to be but yourself.

For is there any power to stop me
from imagining that I am the man I want to be?
So that I actually clothe it with a feeling of reality?
If I can so clothe this imagined state with all the vivid sensitiveness of reality,
then I will ultimately actually clothe it in flesh,
for that's the Law, from within out.

You can be the man or you can be the woman that you would like to be.
Wanting it is not going to do it. You must be it.
You can't just say I would like to be it.
You must assume that you are.

If you really believe in your I Amness,
you must test yourself by daring to assume
you are now the being you desire to be.

What would I feel like if it were true?

What would you do if it were true?

What would it be like if it were true
that I am now the man
I am dreaming I would like to be?

I dared to assume that I am the man I would be.

I am now the man that I want to be.
I am now the woman that I want to be.

You must define the person you wish to be
and then assume the feeling you wish fulfilled.

Conceive yourself to be the one you want to be
and remain faithful to that conception.

You are going to become what you contemplate.

You either do it or say 'I will be that man' and delay the process.
You will never reach 'I will be'.
You can only reach "I Am it.'

You must believe you are the one you would like to be,
or you will never become it.
Rather, you will remain what you believe yourself to be right now.

It’s not knowing what to do; it is the doing it.

You must dare to assume you are what you want to be,
remain faithful to that assumption and it will come to pass.
If you are not faithful, it will not appear in your world,
and if you don't assume it, it will never come to pass.

If I become what I want to be then I am saved from what I was.
If I do not become it, I continue to keep locked within me a thief
who robs me of being that which I could be.

From this moment on you walk as though you were
that which you formerly wanted to be.