I AM

I AM is the self-definition of the absolute,
the root out of which everything grows.

The very center of consciousness is the feeling of I AM.

To know that I AM is to be conscious of being.

I AM is the feeling of permanent awareness.

I may forget who I am, where I am what I am,
but I cannot forget that I AM.

I AM - that's my real name.

You can't say I AM and point elsewhere.

I Am that in which all conceptions of myself
live and move and have their being
and apart from which they are not.

What is the most important thing about me? I AM.
I must first be before I can be anything in this world.

The I AM (your consciousness)
is the only door through which
anything can pass into your world.

I AM, the awareness of being,
is the way through which the thing shall come.

I AM the life of a state.

Claim yourself to be the thing desired.
I AM that.

When say I AM,
you are declaring yourself to be,
first person, present tense;
there is no future.

"I" - Christ in you - will miss my goals in life unless
"I" believe that "I AM" that which "I" formerly desired to be.

All things are possible to I AM.

Nothing is impossible to whom I AM.